Thursday, November 08, 2007

BØ!

Rumour has it I have been a lousy blogger lately. I have nothing to say in my defence. Just the usual, worn-out excuse that time is flying too fast.

Since my last update, November has arrived. Winter has come to Tallinn. And left. And come again. And - for the time being - left. Or at least the snow has left, the cold is still very much present. I am stuggeling a little finding a right temperature at the moment. I thought I had gotten used to the central heating system, but it turned out they just hadn't turned it on all the way yet. Because today I came home to a sauna! After spending some time in my room, I had to go for a walk, because it was so hot. But outside was so cold I almost froze my ears off... I am waiting for the snow to come. It makes it all so much lighter and a little bit warmer, I think.

Not a long post this time - I am way too tired to write anything useful right now. Good night!

No comments: