Friday, November 18, 2005

Snowmen and rain-dances

I knew it was too good to last. The winter I mean. The rain is back. I heard it as soon as I got out the door this morning. A strange sound. I guess in the few days the rain was gone, I blocked it out of my mind, and it took me a couple of seconds to understand. The rain is back.

Luckily, I suspected this coming, and captured some of the Kodak moments, when the city looked like a Christmas Card, on film (or memory card to be totally precise). And last night, André, Scott, Marjaana, Rachel and I made the first snowman of the season. It turned out great :)






And here are evidences of the Winterwonderland that we had yesterday. Would you believe that on the picture on the right it is not yet 4 o'clock in the afternoon... Yep, the dark times are here!

Well, after a good nights sleep I am ready to attack the exam again. During exam-times I often don't sleep too well, because I always dream about exam-problems.. So this time I thought I'd try the cheese-trick (for those of you who haven't read Marjaana's blog, there is a rumor that eating cheese before going to bed will cause strange dreams..) And I think it actually is something true to that rumor. Because I dreamed about being at this huge, old pub where we danced Indian dances.

Come to think of it, it must have been rain-dances

1 comment:

whereonearth said...

Hey Hanne!

yeah man, that cheese thing really truely works eh?! Funky stuff..

See ya later!

-MJ