Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Good Trip to ICA

After helping the moving guys get all the furniture from our appartment, I was starving and just had to run down to ICA to get something good for dinner. Since I was tired after all the moving, I decided to go there just as I was; red in the face, my hair up in some creative ponytail-looking thing, and of course wearing my sweats that were all stained after lifting stuff. I told Rachel that she should consider going with me, because I was sure that when I was going to ICA looking like that - “Lasse” would for sure be at work for the first time in what has seemed like forever.. (For those of you who don’t know who “Lasse” is – you should read Rachel’s blog. But just to fill you in breifly: he is the most beautiful cashier in the whole wide word, except for his “twin” in Reykjavik maybe).

And I was right!! As we stepped out of the garage and peaked hopefully into ICA – he was there! Giggling, we quickly went and got what we needed (just painfully healthy stuff and kitchen equipment, of course!), and waited around in the vitamine department just long enough to make sure that a line developed in the other register, so that we could go in Lasse’s line.

Sooooo cute! I do believe that this guy has the coolest hair and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And we found out some new info on him: he has a nokia cell phone, drinks coke and has a big tattoo on his right arm. And we found out his name from the reciept...

OK, let’s just stick with Lasse..

No comments: