Sunday, March 11, 2007

Do Not try this at Home..

I think the cooking-genes have skipped my generation. So many times I have tasted something really good, and decided to try making it for dinner. So many times, so many dissappointments. And I have just added another unfortunate attempt to the list...

You see, I have found my new favorite coffee. It is a sweet chili coffee, with chocolate saus and chili powder. Only problem is, as far as I know, the closest place I can get this coffee is Jessheim - half an hour away by train. And paying over 70 kr for the train every time I want this coffee is a little inconvenient. But how hard could it be to make it myself? VERY hard apparently! I think the amounts of chili powder and chocolate saus require careful considerations to get right. Apparently, I was a little too generous with the chili part... I took one sip, and then I had to drink one whole liter of milk and several spoons of chocolate saus just to try to stop the fire in my mouth. But it still burns!

So, if anyone knows somewhere I can get sweet chili coffee in Oslo, please let me know! Same aplies to those of you who have any good ideas for how to stop the fire if you've eaten/drunk somethink with a little too much spice in...

No comments: