Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's Over

Finally! It's over! I can't believe it, but I have finally handed in my last exam. EVER! It is too recent to say how wonderful it actually feels, but I can at least say one thing for sure: I am so not going to miss them!! The weeks with lack of sleep, where all the dreams are so stressful and exhausting that I wake up more tired then I actually was the night before. The weeks with lack of appetite where nudles seem like a culinary treat. The weeks where I have a constant taste of old coffee in my mouth after desperate attempts to reach a coffeein level that would keep me somewhat awake. The weeks of getting weirder and more absent minded by the hour. The weeks where I feel more sorry for myself by the second. The weeks when organising old papers or cleaning my room seems not only of outmost importance, but actually fun. Nope, strangely enough, so not going to miss that.

Now I am going home to sleep. And then - out to eat some Chinese food and have a huge glass of cold juleøl. I think I deserve that.

No comments: