Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Snowdance Anyone?

OK, so I know that there are raindances. Funny dances that will make the rain pour down in seconds. But do any of you know any snowdances?? I am getting desperate. There are only 17 days until Christmas, and there is NO SNOW! Unlike the Namibians, I do not dream about a green Christmas. They need this rain, we don't. We need snow. I simply refuse to accept a green Christmas. Besides, all this lack of snow and high temperatures all over Europe causes wintersport event after wintersport event to be cancelled - and my beloved sportslørdag and sportssøndag on NRK suffer with it.

So. Desperate times call for desperate solutions. If anyone has a snowdance to teach me - one that they know will work - I will overlook all my lack of rythm and poor dance skills, and perform it in the middle of Tromsø sentrum if that is what it takes. Så det så.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...vi er visst ganske like (les min blogg..og bli med på min underskriftskampanje for å få snø før jul:)
hihi

Kari-Merete said...

Snakk om å følge med... Trodde du var på os jeg da. Men så kom jeg jo egentlig på at jeg leste en mld fra hilde sånn halveis i søvne i dag om at ho skulle besøke deg. jeg har desverre ikke noe snødans å lære deg, men kanskje en rørospols vil hjelpe?? det er jo tross alt vanligvis mye snø på røros av en eller annen merkelig grunn..;)